Grr what next

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I clean for about 2 hours a day (picking up after kids/up & down stairs with laundry and chasing the kids) its set for 1.5 pounds a week
    Body rock is a fast HIIT challenge
    MWF I eat 1800 calories
    T/Th 1400
    S/sun 1210
    I'm 5'2

I am 5'2" and weigh just slightly less than you. I cannot imagine eating 1800 calories. I think that's way too much.

I am taller than you in height and bigger in weight.
    I eat fewer calories than you do. That could be in.
    I know it is hard to keep up with things if you are a veg. but definite try to get in beans and anything else you can that isn't meat. Be careful too when cutting out or down on particular food groups because you do need a particular a mount to keep your body functioning properly, or you will have horrid side effects. I know I did for a while :(
    Maybe just cutting down on calories might help.

I wish I could help more! Keep positive!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Time to start lifting heavy and take this to the next level. Allow me to introduce you to Staci

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

on the left she's 131 lbs. on the right she's 142, 11lbs heavier.
    Screen-Shot-2011-07-21-at-92311-AM.jpg
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I clean for about 2 hours a day (picking up after kids/up & down stairs with laundry and chasing the kids) its set for 1.5 pounds a week
    MWF I eat 1800 calories
    T/Th 1400
    S/sun 1210
    I'm 5'2

I am 5'2" and weigh just slightly less than you. I cannot imagine eating 1800 calories. I think that's way too much.

I know it is hard to keep up with things if you are a veg. but definite try to get in beans and anything else you can that isn't meat. Be careful too when cutting out or down on particular food groups because you do need a particular a mount to keep your body functioning properly, or you will have horrid side effects. I know I did for a while :(

nooooooooooooo, don't decrease your calories when you plateau!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I would suggest as has somewhat been already suggested...ditch logging the sex and cleaning type activities, look at them as a hidden bonus if you do them, but don't go eating back those calories, therefore...don't log them. Incorporating some heavy (for you) lifting can produce very desirable results, I suggest it very much! It's good to have strength training in with the cardio.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Try lentils for protein. They have more than most beans. Also, keep trying the tofu. I thought I hated it. I founds there is a definite difference in quality and taste. And marinading tofu is your best friend.
  • kealambert
    Options
    Time to start lifting heavy and take this to the next level. Allow me to introduce you to Staci

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

on the left she's 131 lbs. on the right she's 142, 11lbs heavier.
    Screen-Shot-2011-07-21-at-92311-AM.jpg

damn.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 837 Member
    Options

Seriously?!? :noway: :laugh: 1800 on a workout day is totally realistic for a woman 5'2".

OP - what is your BMR?

http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html <--- this is a great site for getting a pretty accurate idea of your calorie needs.

One of my heroes and inspirations...
  • sativo8339
    sativo8339 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lots of good advice here. Keep up the great work you are doing. You are asking good questions and you are definitely in touch with yourself and want to make good choices. The most important thing is don't get discouraged. You have done great so far. Just change "one" thing and see what happens. Nothing changes unless something changes..
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    MWF I eat 1800 calories
    T/Th 1400
    S/sun 1210
    I'm 5'2

nooooooooooooo, don't decrease your calories when you plateau!

I didn't mean it that way.
    My doctor put me on a 1200 calorie diet. maybe it just needs a change. I don't mean drop it to lose buckets of weight, just maybe the calorie limit isn't working and it is time for a change. Do not starve yourself though! I will put a pie down your throat if you do :)
  • kealambert
    Options
    Lots of good advice here. Keep up the great work you are doing. You are asking good questions and you are definitely in touch with yourself and want to make good choices. The most important thing is don't get discouraged. You have done great so far. Just change "one" thing and see what happens. Nothing changes unless something changes..

great advice!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options

Seriously?!? :noway: :laugh: 1800 on a workout day is totally realistic for a woman 5'2".

OP - what is your BMR?

http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html <--- this is a great site for getting a pretty accurate idea of your calorie needs.

Seriously people... 1800 is NOT to much..... 2000, give or take a little, calorie eater right here... Lift weights, eat back your exercise calories to keep fueling your body so you can keep lifting those weights, and you will see amazing changes in your body!
  • kealambert
    Options
    EAT. LIFT. REST.

as it were.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options

OP - what is your BMR?

Seriously people... 1800 is NOT to much..... 2000, give or take a little, calorie eater right here... Lift weights, eat back your exercise calories to keep fueling your body so you can keep lifting those weights, and you will see amazing changes in your body!

^^ Do that :) ^^

----
    True it is not that much.
    For me it is a lot because I am restricted to 1200 by doctor.
    It was just an idea :)
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bmr is 1435
    I will work on all this :-) thanks yall