30 Day Shred Results!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to start doing the Ripped in 30 with my hubby and I hope to be posting again soon!
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Congratulations :) you look great. I just started the 30DS. Day 1 completed and I hope I get the same results as you.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Thanks! I can't wait to see your results! You'll love it!
  • TamekaJ1
    TamekaJ1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats I can see the difference!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound silly but I LOVE that your baby is in each side picture and getting close to the window. Hee.

Anyway, I can definitely see a change! Thank you for posting> This is just the motivation I needed to keep going. I'm doing 30 Day Shred now and feeling a wee bit discouraged (it's only been 5 days but I keep telling myself it's not going to do anything. Bad self!).

I wish you the best in your continued journey!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I loved the 30DS! Fantastic job! :)
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    This is going to sound silly but I LOVE that your baby is in each side picture and getting close to the window. Hee.

Anyway, I can definitely see a change! Thank you for posting> This is just the motivation I needed to keep going. I'm doing 30 Day Shred now and feeling a wee bit discouraged (it's only been 5 days but I keep telling myself it's not going to do anything. Bad self!).

I wish you the best in your continued journey!

Haha, thanks! Don't be discouraged! I felt the same way but when I took the measurements, I felt so much better! Also, I saw the biggest change in Level 2 so the best is yet to come! :)
  • emalbright
    emalbright Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is very encouraging, I just started level 1 last night. Oh, and my little boy has those same pj's, they ae so cute!!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Major inspiration for me :) I am starting today. You look great! Thank you for posting this.
  • ekgruenke
    ekgruenke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! It's encouraging to see people who have gotten results from this! I'm on Level 3 right now. Should've taken pictures from when I started! I've lost 13 pounds the past couple weeks from doing a juice fast and 30 Day Shred
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    My biggest piece of advice for anyone starting one of Jillian Michaels' dvds is to take measurements! I would've been sorely disappointed in my weight loss alone but the measurements speak for themselves! :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That's incredible for 30 days. Congrats!
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    Great job!!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    I have a hard time seeing the results but thanks!
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    These results are absolutely amazing. I am getting this ASAP!
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    awesome results.... and I love that in both of the pictures your little boy is in the same spot, lol...
  • ksaranya
    ksaranya Posts: 50
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!

Regarding meansurements I am similar in size to you, though I dont know your height,
    I would soooooooo kill to have your after shred measurement!!!
    Gooing to get on the shred program right away!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!

Regarding meansurements I am similar in size to you, though I dont know your height,
    I would soooooooo kill to have your after shred measurement!!!
    Gooing to get on the shred program right away!

Thanks! I am 5'5 by the way. :). I still want to lose some more inches though...
  • KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your work has paid off!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!