Under 5'0": What's your goal?

Options
Hey everyone. I've used MFP before, but never extensively. This time around I'm finding it a lot more useful than I did before.

Anyway, I'm 4' 11" with itty bitty bones. My starting weight was 152 and my starting BMI was 30.7. I'd like to get my BMI down to the low 20's, which should put my weight somewhere in the 100-110 range.

Are there any other ladies under 5'0" around? If so, what are your goals?

Replies

• revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'0. Even when I tipped the scale at 230 - I just tried to avoid the scale for a while - so i probably was heavier than that at some point. My goal weight is around the same as you 100-110. I've got a ways to go yet, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. It's become a total lifestyle change rather than just trying to lose weight.

At this point, weight loss is not so much the goal. I want to be able to do things that I couldn't do before, - or ever. Like climb rope, pull-ups, pushups, rings... The weight loss just kinda happens since I'm trying so hard to actually do the exercises. One day I'll be able to all that stuff, until then I'll do the modified versions.

17935566.png
  • katie2494
    Options
    I'm around 4'10 and currently weigh 126 pounds. My goal weight is around 90-100 pounds :)
  • Jonut1990
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11, and currently weigh 154 pounds, would love to be around 112! Glad I'm not the only little one :)
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, would like to be 95ish or whatever makes my tummy look tight :O)
  • LethelW8
    Options
    I'm a bit over; 5' 1" and I am aiming for 135 or so. Even when I was a varsity cross country runner in high school (weighed less than my new goal, but I'm older and can't commit to running 4 hours a day), I still had a high BMI; always have.
  • tfoslien
    tfoslien Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5' tall and my goal is 105-110. I am currently 138 and feel chuncky. I am also a small bone girl.