was about healthy, now about skinny

Options
First off.. please do not get the wrong idea about this post because I will not be saying how I want to weigh zero pounds and get there only drinking water, actually that is the opposite :)

When I first started this "weight lost journey" it wasnt actually because I had alot of weight to lose it was more because I wanted to become a healthier person(weight loss would just be a benefit;) I am a younger person so my friends and I have alot of study sessions/coffee dates that end up with eating our weight in cookies(even though for them it is a very small amount since they are so small:) and within the last year I realized while this is totally find for an "every once in a while thing" I really want to live my life as a healthy person- physically and mentally.

So I began to focus on the nutrition of the foods I was eating, exercising, and enjoying life with food and exercise as a huge part of it. In the begining it was more about developing healthy habits and once I had that "down"(even though I dont think anyone can ever master it) I began to switch to weight loss mode. This is the phase I am now.

So the point of this blog is saying for such a long time it was about being healthy, now that I feel I am a much healthier person, I am ready to KICK THOSE POUNDS IN THE BUTT!!! Most of my friends are very small girls(healthy small- athletic and muscular) and I cant wait to feel like "Hey i have a pretty nice body too!"