Slim people have more Q10

Options
I read something online whilst reading about benefits of Q10 for my Ataxia, that people who are naturally slim and can eat what they want without gaining were shown to have more Q10 in their body than people who gained easily... and also as we get older our levels of Q10 depletes.

Many people on my Ataxia forum take it for energy and cos it works on a cellular level I think many hope it will slow progression, though I've not found any mention of that specifically relating to the brain cells in the cerebellum.

It helps create more energy on a cell level so should give a metabolism boost and be safer than caffiene pills or fat burners.

It also meant to help with muscles though I can't remember what now specifically, but mentioned been given to people with MS and Muscular Dystrophy too so may slow rate of atrophy in conditions where muscles would waste from non-use?

Q10 is something that is found naturally in our bodies so its classed as a supplement and can be bought from health food shops. (supermarkets may stock it too)