Mini Success Story - under 200lb!!

Options
I started my weight loss journey on 4th Jan 2012 weighing in at 220.5lb

Following my weigh in this morning I am now 197.5lb!!

I feel amazing after losing 23lb in less than 2 months and cant wait to one day hit my goal weight

Always looking for new friends so feel free to add me

xxxx

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing result!! Such an inspiration!
  • Hungry0hippo
    Options
    well done, welcome to one-derland!! (when youre in 100's) xx
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Can't wait to get there.
  • Supajoi
    Options
    Congrats! What have you been doing to lose such a sizable amount in just 2 months? I have also been going since early Jan, and I have only lost 10lb - which is good, but I would love to up the loss :):flowerforyou:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome scale victory! Good for you, great accomplishment. Best of luck to you in your healthy lifestyle journey! :smile:
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm getting close to joining you, can't wait!
  • franks1wife
    Options
    Way to go! I dropped under the 200 lb mark last week too and, like you, it felt great! I have a wedding in May (my oldest son) and I want to be a LOT lighter by then. Thanks for the share :)
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    YEAH!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • azrose81
    azrose81 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! My first goal is to get under 200! I have lost 14 lbs and have 27 more to go to reach my first goal. I started at the beginning of the year. What is your secret!?!?
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!!!
  • wranglerwomen
    wranglerwomen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    congrats! you are very motivating!! what have you been doing to loss weight so fast?
  • ilovereese13
    Options
    I am currently trying to get under 200 so this is GREAT to hear! I know how hard it is so you should be VERY proud of yourself! Best of luck in the future too :happy: you go girl
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a big achievement, you should reward yourself with something pretty! ;)
  • kelleyehope
    kelleyehope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats...
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started on Jan. 4th too! I was 215lbs. and am now down to about 195. We're kinda similar lol.

This is the first time in as long as I can remember that I am back under 200lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!