March Fitness Challenge- MARCH INTO A HEALTHIER YOU

Options
Ok ok for those that want to join the "MARCH INTO A HEALTHIER YOU CHALLENGE".. Here is the rough draft of the details.. Its very simple.. All I ask is for everyone to focus and pay more attention to what you eat AND to try and incorporate some form of excercise everyday... Even if its just twenty minutes. Each morning I will post your topics for the day.. You can post when you want but that is how we will keep each other accountable and motivate one another. No measurements or weight to keep up with for the challenge but I encourage you to tell us about your success or about the days you need encoragement. I will post a food topic and a excercise topic... Like " did you work out today? what did you do?" Etc.... I will post a tip or motivation for the day each morning..... And a topic for you to share anything else you may wanna share. Let me know if you like the idea for the challenge and what to change. The topics will conveniently be on my pg every morn since group pgs can't be pulled up on mfp app.