Lets lose 15-20lbs by June 5.. Who's in????

Options

Replies

• ChocolateVictim
    Options
    I'll give it a shot! :)
  • ummmsorrybutno
    ummmsorrybutno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Throw me in too! Bikini shopping already on my calendar for June 1 in prep of my June 10th GIRLS WEEKEND AT THE BEACH!

I'm currently doing 30 day shred Mon, Wed, Fri and Saturday. Couch to 5k on Tue, Thur and Sat and Sundays off. I'm also going to start meeting with a personal trainer on Friday so she can give me pointers and address some gaps.

Starting at 149.9lbs
    Neck - 13.5
    Waist - 33.0
    Hips - 42.0
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have a cardio class starting next week!!
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need this push! :)
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    I would def love to be in!! 15-20 pounds loss would put me in the 115-120 range. Sounds great
  • Shadow87
    Shadow87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I don't have those dvd's but I will just use my Zumba and P90X dvds instead, should still get a nice burn!
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in......I also ordered "30 day Shred" this past weekend......will start it next Monday, 3/5.:happy: :bigsmile:
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I will be running and also starting 30DS.
  • kate_mariebug
    Options
    i would LOVE to do this but i need more details.. where can i get the jillian work outs and how much are they?
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Would love to lose the last 15!
  • Lindsaye75
    Lindsaye75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! This is JUST what I needed! And I love Jillian Michaels, I just did her Shred It video today. She kicks your butt!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im DOWN!!!!
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm in but my date is April 19... vacation!~! to see my family
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!!! :o)
  • rlt2005
    rlt2005 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in. Don't have the DVDs or required equipment but I have other ways of burning calories so I'm going for it. Have a wedding to go to on the 9th & I sure would love to get a new *smaller* dress to wear for it!
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be pushing hard training for a half marathon in May, but since my bday is June 8, I'd love to be down another 20 pounds by then! I will do NFL Training Camp on Wii and 30DS to fill workouts.
  • ummmsorrybutno
    ummmsorrybutno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    for those of you looking for the dvd work outs it depends which one you want...

almost all of the Julian Michaels ones are at target or amazon...

my couch to 5 k is an app on my phone

insanity you have to order from beach body (or get from someone who is already given up!)
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I just lost 10.6 pounds doing the "lose 10 pounds in February" challenge. I'm still doing the "lose 15 pounds in 8 weeks" challenge with 4 weeks left. So I'm all for adding in another challenge for the next 3 months. I actually just started Jillian's 30 Day Shred today since it's the first of the month and it just made more sense to me.
  • jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • razindawn
    razindawn Posts: 24
    Options
    Im in! I need this! I need support and friends on here! Feel free to add me anyone!