Friends needed!

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal this year although i have been a member once before! I still haven't shed the weight but i'm hoping this time i'll finally do it. What do i mean hope? COURSE I WILL! I'm thinking of working abroad next summer and i want the confidence to be outgoing as that is what the job entails! Aswell as that i'd just like to be a more confident person , imagine myself in a bikini tanned to the nines selling jelly shots. YES BOIZZZ HAHAHA!

Anyway, i need some lovely friends on here who i can help motivate and who in turn can help motivate me!

See you guys!! xxx

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined in January and have found the site to be great at helping me to count calories. Its scary how quickly they add up. Also motivates me to go to the gym more to earn "extra" calories.

The support form friends is great. Its really gratifying to get a simple "well done" when you've exercised or hit a goal.

Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Hey :-) I want to wear a bikini this summer for the first time in my life!!! MFP has been great so far and the kind words and motivation of friends have really helped.
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,aways looking for motivational friends :)