29 pounds lost forever !

Options
Cindysunshine
Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
I lost 4 more pounds this week bringing my total lost to 29 pounds. I started this site on 3-3-09. I love this site ! I've tried many things to lose the weight and was sucessful twice at losing but not keeping it off. I know because of this site I will reach my goal and keep it off this time. Have a great day everyone. :heart: Cindy :heart:

Replies

• Cindysunshine
    Options
    I lost 4 more pounds this week bringing my total lost to 29 pounds. I started this site on 3-3-09. I love this site ! I've tried many things to lose the weight and was sucessful twice at losing but not keeping it off. I know because of this site I will reach my goal and keep it off this time. Have a great day everyone. :heart: Cindy :heart:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Congrats Cindy- you are doing so well, I'm proud of you!

Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    So awesome! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    And you never want to find it again! Great Job!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yay!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrcos24
    chrcos24 Posts: 12
    Options
    congrats, cindy! that's awesome! :bigsmile:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    ..and to think that last i saw you post about your journey, you were coplaining that you are stuck! see how far you've come now in just about a month and a half :bigsmile: congrats and keep on keepin on! :drinker:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Thanks a bunch everyone ! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!