Hi from Debi

Options
DEBINH
DEBINH Posts: 8 Member
It's spring and what a great time to start something like this. I am hoping that I can achieve my goals. I am getting a lot of family support which is wonderful, and after only a week I am starting to feel better.

Take care everyone!:happy:

Replies

• DEBINH
    DEBINH Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's spring and what a great time to start something like this. I am hoping that I can achieve my goals. I am getting a lot of family support which is wonderful, and after only a week I am starting to feel better.

Take care everyone!:happy:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to the boards!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,004 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hi Debi:bigsmile:
    Welcome to MFP. Take the time to learn about all the features of the site and use them. Take it one day at a time and take baby steps. You can't build new habits overnight.

It helped me to find a group on the message boards to check in with every day. there are groups by age, exercise goals, and other topics. The message boards have a lot of good information.

If you work hard at this, you can do.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey lady!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! This place really has changed my life, as you are well aware!!

Create a signature ... make a ticker ... have fun with this and the message boards. I credit these people for their constant motivation ... success stories ... and even those humps we all have to get over!!!

love ya!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome Debi :flowerforyou:

this is a great site, you will :heart: it here.
  • PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Hi Debi, I'm a newbie here as of today as well! In the past 20 minutes since introducing myself on the board, I've received so much encouragement and a couple of new friends in the process! With this kind of support, how can we go wrong? :bigsmile: