Hi! New and Ready!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
Hi everyone!

Well I just joined and I have to say...wow! I love how easy this is to track and ah what a big eye opener it is to see how much it actually was that I was eating! Also giving points back for exercising is totally a motivater!

I used to be a big exercise addict and would run everyday, kick box, weights you name it...even during my pregnancy walked the whole nine months....BUT THEN, my beautiful boy was born and I swear it all stopped....he was a winter baby so I think I just figured I'll get back in the swing in a few months when the weather is nicer....Okay...that was 7 years ago! lol

So here I am, new and ready to take those extra 40 pounds on...or off rather! lol
I look forward to getting to know you all!
hugs and happy day!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Well I just joined and I have to say...wow! I love how easy this is to track and ah what a big eye opener it is to see how much it actually was that I was eating! Also giving points back for exercising is totally a motivater!

I used to be a big exercise addict and would run everyday, kick box, weights you name it...even during my pregnancy walked the whole nine months....BUT THEN, my beautiful boy was born and I swear it all stopped....he was a winter baby so I think I just figured I'll get back in the swing in a few months when the weather is nicer....Okay...that was 7 years ago! lol

So here I am, new and ready to take those extra 40 pounds on...or off rather! lol
    I look forward to getting to know you all!
    hugs and happy day!
    Ali
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: