UK group anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    count me in please, I am a newbie and I am in the valleys... looking forward to being fit by 40! :happy:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    cool, ok then, i will post a new topic with the weekly challenge - i think weekly will be better for motivation levels, then in the new post we can post how the challenge is going each week and also help each other if we're struggling, also we can weigh in at the end of each week if people want?
  • Cinnamon_Kisses
    Options
    Hey everyone, just joined today from the UK. I'm a 21 year old student and need some motivation :flowerforyou:
  • curvykatie
    Options
    Hey everyone, just joined today from the UK. I'm a 21 year old student and need some motivation :flowerforyou:
    welcome to the site, i just looked at ur profile and it looks like we have exactly the same to lose :tongue:
  • Cinnamon_Kisses
    Options
    welcome to the site, i just looked at ur profile and it looks like we have exactly the same to lose :tongue:

Cool! :drinker: We can keep each other going! I'm hoping to fit back into my size 10 jeans by the end of this...at the minute I have serious muffin top issues :laugh:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    oh the muffin top...
  • curvykatie
    Options
    ive started a new post for our first weekly challenge
    its the 'Team UK' post
  • amdavies
    amdavies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yay lots of Brits hurrah!

I started on the site a few months ago, not got too much to lose but finding those last few pounds pretty stubborn!

I live near cambridge and am a first year teacher

so glad someone got all us brits to chat yay!
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Hi, I'm Deb and I'm in Warwickshire.

I've been using the site for 4 months. As you can see from my ticker and earlier posts I've just hit my target weight but my next challenge is running the Race for Life in July. I want to jog all the way round without stopping. When I did my first run about 3 months ago I just managed to the end of my road (about 2 mins) without feeling I was gonna collapse. Now I can manage 15 mins run, 5 mins walk, 15 minutes run. My aim from day 1 is fitness and health.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb, welcome to the group! :happy: You've done really well - good luck for July
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Options
    Hello all, how are you? I have a confession to make :ohwell: I indulged in a small bag of Mars Planets, no excuses (except for *aunt flo due to arrive any day soon) :explode: but, on a good note, I finished my food log for today and ended on 1.053 cal. I know I should be having more but am really full.

I start gym tomorrow, it's my birthday and i want to see some lycra :laugh: and muscles :tongue:

Have fun and be happy :flowerforyou:

*period
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi Helen :smile: It may be unclean, but it's hardly a sin :laugh: Probably gave you the magnesium hit you need at that time of the month.

Have a very Happy Birthday!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Options
    Was definitely a sin but worth :tongue: 188 cal of sheer pleasure.... roll on pmt for June :laugh:

Thank you for birthday wishes :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Have a great day :smile:

202210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Is it too late to join?! I tried this site a little while ago but fell off the wagon when I went on holiday and seemed to get lost for a few months ..:embarassed:

Back now and determined to lose weight and feel healthy. I'm 26 and have 2 little girls who are 2.5 and 9 months old and I just seem to be knackered all the time!! I'm around 11stone 10 ad would love to get to 10 and a half stone to start with and then take it from there.

I want to be a midwife too so want to be able to set a good example.

Good Luck everyone :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?! I tried this site a little while ago but fell off the wagon when I went on holiday and seemed to get lost for a few months ..:embarassed:

Back now and determined to lose weight and feel healthy. I'm 26 and have 2 little girls who are 2.5 and 9 months old and I just seem to be knackered all the time!! I'm around 11stone 10 ad would love to get to 10 and a half stone to start with and then take it from there.

I want to be a midwife too so want to be able to set a good example.

Good Luck everyone :bigsmile: :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/52641-team-uk-week-2

Vonzo you will find us here!!
  • donnamarie6449
    donnamarie6449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Uk here too feel free to add me as a friend