can you tell me about Beach Body?

Options
Georg
Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
I've seen it mentioned here once in a while. I found beachbody.com, but what is it? Do you pay? Do you join? Or is it just a place to buy fitness products?

Replies

• Georg
    Options
    I've seen it mentioned here once in a while. I found beachbody.com, but what is it? Do you pay? Do you join? Or is it just a place to buy fitness products?
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I bought the P90X workout program through them. I think the website has various videos and fitness products. We have been very pleased with the P90X program. It is butt-kickin' workouts and a nutrition plan that has left us feeling healthy and not hungry. I read through some of the supplements they offer and decided I could get similar "off-brand" products for cheaper at local stores.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is a company that is committed to selling quality fitness equipment & accessories. They offer everything from DVDs from top trainers, fitness gear, and supplements to personalized meal plans. You can join for free, but there are perks that go along with becoming a member (like the personalized meal plans).

Most Beachbody members, like myself, are so happy and impressed with our results & the company, that we have become Beachbody Coaches. We like to take what we have learned and pay it forward.

Send me a message, and I can answer any questions you may have. :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Options
    How did you become a coach & what does that mean?