Weekend busts

Options
Every weekend I like my snacks! I snack on chips especially. I like to eat eat eat. It's sad because i feel I ruin my weight lose. I was wondering do prescription weight loss pills work? Has anyone tried them? I would like to see if my doc will give me some maybe. I would like some input. Thanks!

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Every weekend I like my snacks! I snack on chips especially. I like to eat eat eat. It's sad because i feel I ruin my weight lose. I was wondering do prescription weight loss pills work? Has anyone tried them? I would like to see if my doc will give me some maybe. I would like some input. Thanks!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    you might want to think about why is that you're snacking all weekend. once you figure out why you can address it. for me i find its either because i'm bored; i'm unhappy or I'm frustrated. so i try and do things on the weekend that make me happy...

if you really need to snack - try popcorn and carrots. good luck.
  • Lowenna1
    Lowenna1 Posts: 22
    Options
    This is very true. I had a revelation when I realised yesterday that I use food as a substitute for company. My fiance works every other weekend and those days I always crave food. I was always aware that I comfort eat but that is such a blanket term it doesn't really help.
    Today was easier because I was aware of why I had the cravings. Maybe it was co-incidence but I actually had a defecit on my calories after all my meals so I was allowed a snack - what a treat! :bigsmile:

Anyway - looking at your ticker you're doing just fine:happy: :bigsmile: :happy:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I feel I'm having a hard time losing weight. I haven't lost any in a while and I'm sick of exercising for no reason. I bust my but running for 45 min a day and I shred everyday I just started that 2 weeks ago.