Thrilled...

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello MFP, Ive reached my 20lbs marked this Friday, with only 4lbs to go before I be out the 200's club, I still got 60 sumthin to go, But Im Still happy. I just got my info pack to do the breast cancer walk in October so I got plenty of time to get even more fit, by oct. I suppose to be at 150 if I keep loosing the 2lb per week way to go, But Im excited I know once after my 26 bday in July the months past faster after the 4th, Yaay Me:smile::wink: :laugh:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Options
    Hello MFP, Ive reached my 20lbs marked this Friday, with only 4lbs to go before I be out the 200's club, I still got 60 sumthin to go, But Im Still happy. I just got my info pack to do the breast cancer walk in October so I got plenty of time to get even more fit, by oct. I suppose to be at 150 if I keep loosing the 2lb per week way to go, But Im excited I know once after my 26 bday in July the months past faster after the 4th, Yaay Me:smile::wink: :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: !
  • luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    :smile: Great job, very proud of u, you are doing awesome.keep it up.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Shanta! :flowerforyou: That first 20 feels soooooo good!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Good for you, Shanta! :flowerforyou: That first 20 feels soooooo good!

Thankx
    alot and yes it feels great
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That's awesome. 20 lbs is a huge accomplishment and I just know you'll reach your goal. It's just a matter of time. and I always tell myself. Whether I do what I need to do to reach my goal the time will pass either way. Might as well do something good for myself today so I will be better tommorow.

:drinker: Cheers to that walk in october. It's a great cause and I am sure it will be a proud day for you!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Go girl, Go girl great job on the 20lb loss! :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    thankx its a thrilled :smile:
  • camillenoire
    Options
    Congratulations!! :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!