MFP CRUSH<<<<<<<<<

Options

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Oh man, now I don't know if I should dream about Indian Jones or Han Solo. <dreamy sigh>
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Jones is a popular name....
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Oh man, now I don't know if I should dream about Indian Jones or Han Solo. <dreamy sigh>
    You love han?

I know.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I am crushing on a few mFP girly girls in here, like a fatkid on a smartie, I'd hit it-Ty
  • Legalchica
    Legalchica Posts: 462
    Options
    I am crushing on a few mFP girly girls in here, like a fatkid on a smartie, I'd hit it-Ty

haha u like smarties?
  • Tybalt71
    Options

haha u like smarties?
    just the blue ones and i eat the red ones last
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    I have a crush on someone on here, outta my league and probably an A-hole but still eye candy and fuel for my twisted fantasies.

:devil:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

haha u like smarties?
    just the blue ones and i eat the red ones last

I eat the white one's first and the green one's last.
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    SKITTLES CRUSH SMARTIES!!!

And I :heart: Q, she's my girl crush!!
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    I have a crush on someone on here, outta my league and probably an A-hole but still eye candy and fuel for my twisted fantasies.

I said i was sorry, blk licorice crushesSkittles
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    solid chocolate rabbit crushes all.
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options

ughh, I used to think you were cute :wink:
  • Tybalt71
    Options

ughh, I used to think you were cute :wink:
    OUCH why do you hurt me so?:brokenheart: lol
  • Legalchica
    Legalchica Posts: 462
    Options

I'm soooo with you on this one... the shallow part of me adds many men that I want to worship me :) that is my motivation... for the Amazingly HOT men to want me!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Everytime I meet someone nice on here- I find out after 8 emails that they are totally married and have to admit it now. Glad Im not a natural flirt. Id feel like a homewrecker on this site. Im convinced every single one of you is married. Keep my crushes to myself :(
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options

Lol that's a good one!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have so many. All my pals are girls, I come on here everyday its booties, bikinis, shiney legs, clevage, bras panties pole dancing, T&A all over the place. I love it though
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I have so many. All my pals are girls, I come on here everyday its booties, bikinis, shiney legs, clevage, bras panties pole dancing, T&A all over the place. I love it though

Dave = RAIDDDDDDDDDD.. We love you Though!!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options

Well, lets hear some names. :wink:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Even after the thread rolled, I still don't see my name anywhere.. Lol
    *still waiting* lol :)