Motivation Quotes

Here are some of my favorite. What are yours?

"I may not have reached my goal yet, but im closer today, then I was yesterday"

"Its never too late to be the person you have always dreamed of being"

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, today is now tomorrow..get moving"

Replies

• Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    "Lift like a man. Look like a Goddess."

"Stop saying "I can't". You can, you just choose not to."

"There are only two choices: Make progress or make excuses."
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible.' "
  • "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible.' "

That is a good one!!! Ive never even noticed that before how impossible is im-possible. lol
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body" that's my favorite I say it everytime I feel like going easy during a workout
  • "Pain is weakness leaving the body" that's my favorite I say it everytime I feel like going easy during a workout

Just please listen to your body if it's really hurting! Better to cut a workout short than to miss a month of workouts.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    "Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort." Theodore Roosevelt
    It's on the wall at my gym (Planet Fitness) and also is the wallpaper on my iPhone!
  • esteelewis
    esteelewis Posts: 96 Member
    Here is my favorite quote that helps keep me motivated:

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Leonardo da Vinci.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 630 Member
    "Nothing changes until something changes"! This lets me know that I can't keep doing the same thing and expecting something different to happen. If I want something to change, I have to do something different.
  • esteelewis
    esteelewis Posts: 96 Member
    "Nothing changes until something changes"! This lets me know that I can't keep doing the same thing and expecting something different to happen. If I want something to change, I have to do something different.

this is similar to:
    The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 630 Member

this is similar to:
    The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Yep, that's exactly what insanity is! Unfortunately, I've dabbled in it and that's how I landed here at MFP. :laugh: