you guys are awesome!

Options
I am 2 weeks into MFP and I feel better than I have in a long time. Tracking my food this way, I now realize just how much I was eating before! Reading all of your success stories and looking at your before and after pictures keeps my on track whenever I'm craving something. You guys are such an inspiration!

Replies

• kaitlynrose
    Options
    I am 2 weeks into MFP and I feel better than I have in a long time. Tracking my food this way, I now realize just how much I was eating before! Reading all of your success stories and looking at your before and after pictures keeps my on track whenever I'm craving something. You guys are such an inspiration!
  • Topxgun
    Topxgun Posts: 38
    Options
    Yep, just keep working at it. I used to see a bx of cookies and grab two, then 20 minutes later grab two more... and so on until half the box was gone! Now I'd never be able to do that.

Just remember to meet your calorie goal each day, being 100 over or under occasionally is okay, but never more. Your body will adjust and it will only be harder to keep losing weight.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I just started trying to not eat after 8 pm. This is my hardest time because my son just went to bed and my husband is sitting next to me pounding apple cinnamon quakes. But that is why I'm here also. To get inspiration and keep my mind off of it!

Good luck!:smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great!
    I come here when I feel like snacking!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just started trying to not eat after 8 pm. This is my hardest time because my son just went to bed and my husband is sitting next to me pounding apple cinnamon quakes. But that is why I'm here also. To get inspiration and keep my mind off of it!

Good luck!:smile:

At least it's quakes and not a half gallon of Tin Roof Sundae. You could look that gift horse in the eye and thank him for that.

I have a problem with the "bedtime snack" thing, as my father and I would sit and eat a bowl of ice cream together when I was little. Now I have to think, "After dinner, if I can afford it (calorie-wise), it has to be consumed before 7:30." Then I add it to my food diary, and click the "if every day were like today" thing, and if I don't hate the results, I will have the snack. Because I want my calories to count for something, that snack better be DANG good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!