Goals For March

Options

Replies

• tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    well, by my birthday I'd like to lose another 10 lbs. My birthday is April 9th. I'm going to kick March's *kitten*!!!!!!!!!

hey my birthday is April 9th as well. yaaaay:happy:
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i currently 218lbs, i want to be 210 minimum by end of march!
  • slporter3
    Options
    My goal for March is to stay within my calorie range (especially on the weekends). I have it set up to lose 1 lb a week and plan on eating at least 75% of my exercise calories.

My exercise goal is to walk 60 minutes a day (30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening) and do my pilates DVD 3 X a week.

Let's go!!!!

Edit: Oh yeah - drink at least 64 oz water EVERYDAY!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    well, by my birthday I'd like to lose another 10 lbs. My birthday is April 9th. I'm going to kick March's *kitten*!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is the 10th! And I have the same goal!
  • frilly7483
    frilly7483 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    By March 31st I'd like to be 7lbs lighter than I am now as will be a solid 2 stone weightloss since January 1st! Oh, and if I get there, I'm going to book myself in for a luxury massage and manicure :)
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I starting a 30 day shred challenge with my self and the goal to workout a total of 180-360 minutes a week. Best of luck with your goals, fingers crossed for mine.
  • Nessa03ca
    Nessa03ca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is -10 pounds! The gym will be my bestfriend! :)
  • twinsmom903
    Options
    To get my fat *kitten* across that finish line on March 17th and then have a nice cold beer afterwards at the Dallas Dash on Greenville Ave.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 8-13 pounds. That puts me at 220-225. I want to be under 200 by July. So far I have lost 33 pounds :)

Also, can someone explain to me how many pounds is one "stone"? I'm not familiar with that term...
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 lbs. by Easter. My weight today is 225....so 210!!!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    To add strength training to my program
    To eat about 1800 cals on non-workout days and much more on workout days
    To read New Rules For Lifting For Women
  • ShilohMJ
    ShilohMJ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose another 10 pounds at least! It would be wonderful to be able to wear my wedding bands again and I think I have another 10-12 lbs. to go before I can do it without breaking out the Crisco to get them off! LOL
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    10,000 KB swings/30 days!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    To get my fat *kitten* across that finish line on March 17th and then have a nice cold beer afterwards at the Dallas Dash on Greenville Ave.

HA!!!
    Love it....
    Love all of these goals!!
    @ShilohMJ, I have a ring goal , too, just not a wedding one :) A gorgeous celtic knot ring that I have not been able to get over my knuckle in years!

What's this?
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My march goals are:
    1. eat more veggies
    2. continue to run 3 miles 2-3 times a week
    3. go to the beach once a week (for mental fitness)
    4. start Jillian Michael's 90 day Body Revolution and follow it (waiting for my dvd to arrive)
    5. look toned from the strength work :)
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    I want to reach 130 pounds. (So lose 7).

Im currently

C: 33.5
    W:29
    H: 35

Id like to be:

C: 32
    W: 27
    H: 33
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options

HA!!!
    Love it....
    Love all of these goals!!
    @ShilohMJ, I have a ring goal , too, just not a wedding one :) A gorgeous celtic knot ring that I have not been able to get over my knuckle in years!

What's this?

Kettlebells are the Russian way of strength training.. I am doing this challenge in addition to my normal workout routine.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 8-13 pounds. That puts me at 220-225. I want to be under 200 by July. So far I have lost 33 pounds :)

Also, can someone explain to me how many pounds is one "stone"? I'm not familiar with that term...

I too want to be under 200 by my birthday which is in December. As of my last weigh in I have 31 pounds to go. My goal for march is to lose 5lbs and exercise at least 6 days a week. Maybe we should be friends. As for one stone it's a British term and one stone =14 pounds. Congrats on your 33 pound weight loss.
  • sheram65
    sheram65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Well I am determined to lose 5 lbs in March. I am also going to walk to and from work twice a week and do 15 mins on my power plate twice a week.I will be in my 10's by beginning of April. :happy: :happy:
  • mjkansas
    mjkansas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To log on every day even if I have eaten like a pig and am going to be over on calories. To face it and not avoid logging in...