I stepped on the scale this morning and...(with pictures)

Options

Replies

• stephzub
    stephzub Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look great! True inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work! We all know that it is work!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Dude, you are doing amazingly well. Stick with what you know and keep killing it, killer!
  • cryingwolfeblog
    Options
    Wow...Good for you.....What an accomplishment!!!!
  • CrochetBug65
    Options
    Caddyman,

I doubt that there's anything I can say that hasn't already been said so I'll just say "Thanks for the inspiring story!" Do you use anything like PAM in place of oil? That's what I use only it's a generic brand from WINCO. Works wonders for me. Continue to hang in there man. Can't wait for the next post of pics! :happy:
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Caddyman,

I doubt that there's anything I can say that hasn't already been said so I'll just say "Thanks for the inspiring story!" Do you use anything like PAM in place of oil? That's what I use only it's a generic brand from WINCO. Works wonders for me. Continue to hang in there man. Can't wait for the next post of pics! :happy:

I definitely do not use any of the replacements for oil as they are mostly fat based anyway. 89% of the calories in Pam are from fat. It's oil, just under a different name.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fats-and-oils/9751/2
  • mali9292
    mali9292 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is quite impressive. Keep up the good work. We all, speaking for all the MFP members, believe in you! :)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I bet you feel fantastic, too!
  • llarsen29
    llarsen29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring!

I heard about Dr. Esselstyn's diet in Forks Over Knives and have been eager to get the book.
    I essentially eat vegan now - but didn't realize it was also an oil-free diet.

Again, congratulations!!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    amazing well done!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    great job! you look great!
  • PughTooFew
    PughTooFew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You've lost lbs AND years!! You look fantastic and I'm betting you're feeling pretty fantastic too - thanks for posting, very inspirational, and good luck with the next leg of your weight-loss journey :flowerforyou:

14407958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    wow dude you look awesome
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome job-you look amazing. Congrats & continued success on your journey!:drinker:
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    nice job man
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    OMG You Look wonderfull! In the before pic you look lik you could have been your dad. You look so much younger. keep it up
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! Pictures like this are such an inspiration to us! Keep up the good work!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! You are awesome :)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wow, super!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! That's hard work at it's best!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Wow, seriously amazing! You keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!