What are your guilty pleasures that you allow yourself?

Options
Mine.......I puffy heart cinnamon fire jolly ranchers!! I could have at least 5 in a day, but even then I have to make myself stop craving them.

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I eat foods I enjoy without feeling guilty about it.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    ^^^ THIS ^^^
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I eat foods I enjoy without feeling guilty about it.

Good way to be........sometimes I feel as though I really shouldn't be eating what I am........I'd always feel guilty from before when I would go strong on the weightloss journey and tank it whenever I'd have something I knew I shouldn't be having.........now, I just have to remember moderation AND if I DO have something unhealthy, its okay as long as it just remains to be in that one moment.

We have all heard the "just one" excuse knowing it wasn't just going to be "just one". This time for myself, I know that pitfall, BUT I say "just one" and mean it in its entirety (apologies if that is the wrong way to spell the last word........it just looks wrong, so sp please?)
  • MissJenn33
    Options
    my guilty pleasures aren't food based. It's more like time to myself, curling up with a good book, watching guilty pleasure tv...i'm moving far from food rewards and into "Me Time" rewards!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    my guilty pleasures aren't food based. It's more like time to myself, curling up with a good book, watching guilty pleasure tv...i'm moving far from food rewards and into "Me Time" rewards!

Good for you! I have also done that as well.........the jolly ranchers are rewards to me, just something I know I can allow myself from time to time.........I am looking for a reward for all my hard work........may get a massage!!
  • burgenah
    Options
    everything in moderation!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Bacon - Once a week
    Burrito - Once a week
    Sweet potatoes - At least these are healthy
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I allow myself mexican as a cheat meal every so often :) I refuse to give up cheese dip
  • cschwall
    cschwall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do that as well, because if I deny myself anything then I will want it that much more!
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I dont feel guilty about allowing myself any of my food pleasures. All in moderation. And if I do go overboard...I make up for it with workouts...orrrrr just get right back on the program the next day. I refuse to live my life thinking I CANT have something. That will just make me crave it more and the binge that more extreme.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I allow myself mexican as a cheat meal every so often :) I refuse to give up cheese dip

OMG!!! You said the "M" word!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Mexican food!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

This^
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Staying in my pajamas all day and watching dumb TV. I don't have any food guilt. I really eat whatever I like... as long as it fits in my macros. :-)
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Internet shopping
  • fionaface
    fionaface Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Dip by Frito Lay! I dip either pretzels or those little, round tortilla chips in the cheese. I just am in love with the taste, but I'm smart enough to know not to do it too often. :)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I like to watch Sex and the City when Boyfriend is out of town.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options

^^^ This as well as watching TV or playing a game if time allows at the end of the day.
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I dont feel guilty about allowing myself any of my food pleasures. All in moderation. And if I do go overboard...I make up for it with workouts...orrrrr just get right back on the program the next day. I refuse to live my life thinking I CANT have something. That will just make me crave it more and the binge that more extreme.

Exactly!! As long as I stay in my calorie goal and if not....then I work out more that day to make sure I do stay in my calorie goal. I won't give up anything because I know in the long run that it would be my undoing!
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    DORITOS! :blushing:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    A well crafted beer...once a week.