Another Binge Topic . . .

Options
Hiyaya :wink:

So not a very partially good topic here, but i'm hoping to get some advice or some sort of help from someone. So for the last 2 weeks i have done nothing but binge on food. It's like I have lost all control over myself. I eat and eat and eat without an end. Even after im full i just keep eating. Just out of boredom or because i just simply want to taste something in my mouth. It s rightfully pathetic & i can't seem to stop. Tomorrow (Monday) i plan to get myself together again and start eating healthy again, and not Over eating. But at this moment i am so scared that i wont be able to control myself. Its sounds stupid and it should be simple to just not eat so much all the time, but i dont know why, i just end up saying whatever or i dont care or i'll fix myself later...its always later with me. :cry:

Someone please HELP! Tell me what to do to control myself from binging ALL the TIME.
please i am so desperate here. Please tell me what i should do! what sort of mind set must i poses to just eat normal ? :sad:

:brokenheart:

198048.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Keeker
    Keeker Posts: 6
    Options
    Hiyaya :wink:

So not a very partially good topic here, but i'm hoping to get some advice or some sort of help from someone. So for the last 2 weeks i have done nothing but binge on food. It's like I have lost all control over myself. I eat and eat and eat without an end. Even after im full i just keep eating. Just out of boredom or because i just simply want to taste something in my mouth. It s rightfully pathetic & i can't seem to stop. Tomorrow (Monday) i plan to get myself together again and start eating healthy again, and not Over eating. But at this moment i am so scared that i wont be able to control myself. Its sounds stupid and it should be simple to just not eat so much all the time, but i dont know why, i just end up saying whatever or i dont care or i'll fix myself later...its always later with me. :cry:

Someone please HELP! Tell me what to do to control myself from binging ALL the TIME.
    please i am so desperate here. Please tell me what i should do! what sort of mind set must i poses to just eat normal ? :sad:

:brokenheart:

198048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary