I LOVE THIS SITE

Options
Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
since joining this site ive lost 20lb
in march i had a flop and stoped using the site thinking i no what im doing and didnt lose any weight,
But then on Thursday i got my butt in gear and started back on the site and since then ive lost 3LB.

All because i do what the site says. I tell all my friends about this site.

Replies

• Becca21
    Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    in march i had a flop and stoped using the site thinking i no what im doing and didnt lose any weight,
    But then on Thursday i got my butt in gear and started back on the site and since then ive lost 3LB.

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Congratulations on losing 20 pounds! :flowerforyou: :smile:
    Yup, I hear you! This site is just soooo great, isn't it?! I tell all my friends about it too! Words just can't describe how MFP has changed my life and made it soooo much better! :happy:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!