My First Week!!!!

Options
Cariñosita
Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
I know it's not much, but I had no idea what to expect when I weighed myself this morning. I LOST 2.8 pounds!!!! I was probably more excited than a normal person would be, but I really want this weight gone. This site is so great. It's the first time I have actually stuck to keeping my food diary for more than 2 days....and input everything I ate. Hopefully, I can stick to it and it keeps working. And Good Luck to all of you as well. Happy Monday!!

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Options
    I know it's not much, but I had no idea what to expect when I weighed myself this morning. I LOST 2.8 pounds!!!! I was probably more excited than a normal person would be, but I really want this weight gone. This site is so great. It's the first time I have actually stuck to keeping my food diary for more than 2 days....and input everything I ate. Hopefully, I can stick to it and it keeps working. And Good Luck to all of you as well. Happy Monday!!
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Congratulations!

Keep it up! :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    The site REALLY DOES work! So keep at it, and before you know it, you will have lost all the weight that you want to! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful.:happy:
  • momof10
    momof10 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i am working on my first week and i so feel the same as you i am going to keep up with the tools and there seems to be so many wonderful people to help thank you everyone who has been here debbie
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    are you kidding?! 2.8 is fantastic!!! sending a pat on the back for you. congrats. and keep logging that food-- it's the only thing that keeps me on track-- I can nibble the whole house away if I don't track it-- there's something about knowing you've just chomped up your last calories for the day...

anyhow. fully meant to be congratulatory. good for you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you for the words of encouragement. It's so wonderful to have the support of total strangers....just knowing you're not alone. Good luck to all of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!