Hi! I just started this week!

Options
I am new on this site and I am looking for friends and support. I really want to lose weight but lack the will power and motivation to stick to a meal plan and exercise. I want to lose some weight to feel better about myself and to look better while performing with my belly dance troupe!

Replies

• oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    lets do this together then :drinker: :drinker:
  • :happy: Welcome hun, i am new to this site too
  • jennipurrdvm
    jennipurrdvm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and very dedicated to getting to my goal this time. I did well 2 years ago losing weight and exercising but changed jobs, started commuting and bad habits came back. Put on 25 lbs in the past year and a half and stopped being able to chase the kids and be happy. I'm here. That's what counts.
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome all. Feel free to send a friend request.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    This takes dedication and alot of planning. But you can do it!! add me if you like. I am not on a diet I have changed the way I eat
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
    There's tons of supportive people on this website. We're all in this together.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    We are here to help! :flowerforyou:
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey New ones I'm Krystle I've been here since March 2011 .. We can do it.. Add me if you like
  • Hi am I new too been here a week! But I have done so well just logging what I eat! Feel free to add me.
  • Strawberrypop
    Strawberrypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. Started the week so well and then just went nuts today! I find that once I've eaten one "bad" thing I just can't stop cos I think...I've ruined it today anyway so why not! Saw this site and thought it might be quite good to have more motivation.

Good luck everyone!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Heya, I was very much like you when i started i start off well then get fed up and lose interest. This time i am determined to hit the target that I usually get close to and then stop trying. I've been here since November time and have lost most of my baby weight, so then im on the home straight to get me into that 'IDEAL' weight barrier.

Always happy to support new people striving for the same goals- and new friends means more support, feel free to add me and good luck!! ;-) x
  • aperfectionista
    aperfectionista Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Add me! I just started a month ago and lost 10 lbs!! It's been great and really works! xx

Good luck!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! feel free to add!!
  • queensassypants
    Options
    good luck - its been fun for me so far. add me if you like!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me! :)
  • tasiamack
    tasiamack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also just started this site last week. I've been eating a lot better, but have been slacking up on my excercises for 2 days straight and i feel like I've lost my momentum :(
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    People are more then willing to help on here. Just ask for a friend request.
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Welcome! We can all do this! Feel free to add me for support!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you want, this is a great place to be!! Also any other new peeps...I'm just a click away!!
  • proKix
    Options
    I am a new member as well, started to get fit and live a health lifestyle mid January. First week is the hardest after that it becomes common practice and know your doing good to your body. Keep it up, I went from 14 stones to 13.1 stones in around a month (5kg loss or 11lbs).

SpartAAAA!