eating too much?

Options
Does anyone ever feel as though they're eating too much even though they've stuck with their calories? I keep looking at my diary thinking i'm eating wayyyy too much but haven't even gone over my calories :/

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you plan your calories correctly you can eat a ton of food! There are days when i feel like I have done nothing but eat all day and I still have calories left over! Its a good problem to have though.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you plan your calories correctly you can eat a ton of food! There are days when i feel like I have done nothing but eat all day and I still have calories left over! Its a good problem to have though.

phew! thought it was just me! thanks for replying :)
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I feel like a pig by the end of the day! lol I never realized how much junk I used to eat until now!!!
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ah yes I have that as well regularly! Even since I started counting calories I've been amazed at how much you can eat and still stay well below even 1800 calories. Makes me wonder how much people who overeat actually eat!
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    We do eat a lot of food and can still stay under our goals. But in my fat days, I would have eating more food with a lot more calories. A 3 scoop bowl of ice cream every night with all the toppings. We can eat a lot of healthy food compared to junk food.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    We do eat a lot of food and can still stay under our goals. But in my fat days, I would have eating more food with a lot more calories. A 3 scoop bowl of ice cream every night with all the toppings. We can eat a lot of healthy food compared to junk food.

Hmm yes that is a fair point. I just realized I could actually eat a slice of cake every day and still stay within my goals without having to give up on any of my meals. Not a very healthy idea, but sort of nice to know for the occasional splurge!
  • This is exactly how i feel tonight after logging all the food i have eaten but we know that if you stick to your calories you will still lose. :smile:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i never eat my full amount of calories, i think i would explode if i done that, specially when more are added on for exercise o.0 feel like a right piggy!