Great First Week!!

Options
2.2lbs down! I really didn't expect to have such a good success the first week, first weeks can be soooo hard- and I think I need to give a little credit to the possible pms-bloating that may have padded the initial weigh-in (had forgotten that when I weighed that day)-- but, hey, a loss is a loss and I will take it and do my little happy victory dance just the same.

Okay. week 2. here I come.

patting self on back and diving back in.:flowerforyou:

Lynn

193020.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    2.2lbs down! I really didn't expect to have such a good success the first week, first weeks can be soooo hard- and I think I need to give a little credit to the possible pms-bloating that may have padded the initial weigh-in (had forgotten that when I weighed that day)-- but, hey, a loss is a loss and I will take it and do my little happy victory dance just the same.

Okay. week 2. here I come.

patting self on back and diving back in.:flowerforyou:

Lynn

193020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    You are doing great!!! No matter the time of the month a loss is a loss. Keep it up!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!