Sizzlin Summer Slimdown 04.27.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Happy Monday Everyone! :flowerforyou:

I hope each of you had a great weekend and are off to a happy, healthy new day and week!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Monday Everyone! :flowerforyou:

I hope each of you had a great weekend and are off to a happy, healthy new day and week!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I believe I am stuck.....haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks. And it isn't for a lack of trying. I am a bit frustrated. I hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good morning T, and the rest of the Sizzlin' Ladies! :flowerforyou:

Had a rough weekend again - it's like once 4pm on Friday hits, all shots go out the window. Granted April is a crazy month, but I should have been paying closer attention. My brother, his gf, their best friends, and couple of my friends all graduated from college on Friday afternoon - so yep, you guessed it - eating out, drinks, and graduation parties! :grumble: I was not strong willed!! :cry: Although, I did manage to make it to the gym both Saturday and Sunday - so that was a plus. I'm at 8/30 days right now, and after a MUCH needed nap this afternoon, today will make 9/30.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are starting your weeks off right! :drinker:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Good morning to all

Did not do too bad this weekend with food choices and I even got in a workout yesterday.
    I am still stuck on this stupid plateau, Does anyone have any ideas of how to break this stupid thing, I have tried uping my workout but I am still stuck Please help! I know I will not make my goal for this challange. That upsets me but I am not going to quit. I wish I had more support here at work.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.:drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just wanted to get the thread out there...now I can continue...

I honestly have been slacking a bit with my eating and exercise...not proud of the fact, but not beating myself up over it either. Just wanted to be honest with all of you. Most likely will not make the 30/40 days of exercise and may not make my personal goal either...but that's okay...I am still in the learning process of making changes...what works/what doesn't...but I am still in the process...I have not given up, now will I...this is a lifestyle change, and I still have a lot of life to live!!! Happy and Healthy!!!

Today, I begin really correcting my areas of downfall...simply making healthier choices and moving a bit more each day...nothing huge and nothing that can't be simply done day in and day out.

I wish each of you a great day full of health and happiness!!! :heart:
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Had a bad day yesterday in all regards. I am at 8/30 however and looking forward to a good week.
  • Jrgal
    Jrgal Posts: 46
    Options
    I lost another 3lbs this week. Yeah Me!!! I know this is going to slow down really soon but I am going to enjoy it while I can.

On another note, I did the March of Dimes walk this weekend. It was 4.25 miles and I did it in 78 minutes. This was something I don't think I could have even considered at the first of the year. I can't believe how great and how much younger I feel. :happy:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    My weekend, not the greatest food and exercise wise, but today is a new week and a new day. I have had to try some things my trial and error, what works and what doesn't to even get to my loss so far. Lets not get discouraged ya'll. Everyone's bodies are different, and some of us takes longer than others. The main point is that we are all here working at a healthier life style!!! Whether you have lost 1 pound, or 100, we should all be proud of what we have done so far. Just my two cents for the day! :smile: Happy Monday
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude ness - yes be proud everyone!! We'll all have great days and great reports and we'll all have our struggles....

It is very frustrating when you feel like nothings happening - my last reported loss was on 4/10 - but I am still doing everyting that I need to do! I am trying really hard to increase my calories so that I don't go below 1200 on exercise days - I exercised 5/7 days last week - waters about 6 - 8 a day.... Even with no loss, my pants that were snug on vacation 2 weeks ago have a smig of room....

We can do this ladies...
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Plateau's suck!! I was in one for like 3 weeks. Then I upped my cals and my exercise, now I'm doing better. Don't give up ladies. trial and error. :) We can all do this!!!

I lost 2 more lbs this week. I was sooo good this weekend and I am so proud of myself because thats when I always screw everything up that I did for the week.

My weight this morning - 183. 5lbs lost for this challenge! 5 more to go....
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I'm back after being quite sick last week. I'm still not feeling 100% me, but I'm ready to start counting calories again anyway.

I gained while I was sick/not working out.... The poundage sure comes back fast. Another reason to stick with it, and never give up!

I'm still not really sure what I had, but am waiting for some test results to come back from my doctor. Some sort of internal infection...... Antibiotics cleared it up whatever it was.

I'm still only 2/30 workouts so I won't be making the w/o challenge this month.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Ladies even if we don't get to 30 workouts in the 40 days - every workout you do is a small victory for you! So congratulations - keep it up!
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Ladies even if we don't get to 30 workouts in the 40 days - every workout you do is a small victory for you! So congratulations - keep it up!

Love that positive attitude and you are SO right! Every workout counts!!!