Turbo fire

Options
So im on week 15 of turbo fire the advanced version so I have 5 week left I was only going to the the 90 day regular schedule cause the first 2 week like to killed me to i didnt think i would be able to advance after the 90 days so i was going to just repeat the 90 day but i got to the the end of the 90 days and i felt great my energy level was high i was able to not take some many breaks i was jumping more so i went on to the next level of TF which is weeks 13-20 and it was hard at first but it has got so much easier and better Im only on week 15 now but feel great....When im dont im going to do the Hybrid schedule of TF/CLX.... Also when i get done with week 20 I will post pic from when i first started to when i finish week 20 ....I just want to share a little of what i been doing to help loss weight and how when you think you cant do more you really can.. I have lost 25lbs so far and it feels great still have way to go but i will get there... I like all the supporting i have been getting on here and welcome more so you can add me if you like....I also would love to know what you are doing as well on your journal even if it not Turbo Fire ..........

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Congrats to you, I have 3 more weeks left to finish the 90 day program and so far I've lost 15lbs... so excited to see my final results. Planning to do the hybrid program once I finish TF

Keep at it and let's share our experiences!!