I am starting today! I am ready to change!

Options
Well, today I have decided today is the day! I am currently 19, 5'1, 205.. I can honestly say I hate the way I look! I have read a TON of people stories. Everyone is an inspiration on me.. I want to lose about 50 to 60 pounds. I want to do this the right way! I need my confidence back! EVERYONE feel free to add me! I need all the inspiration I can get! (:

Replies

• notgivingup2012
    Options
    hi, you can do this!! All it takes is one day, and one step to get the ball rolling, your doing great.
  • Courtbel2011
    Options
    Thank you! I need people like you on here! It makes me want to do more! (:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Added you. The more friends the better. Good luck and we will help!
  • ladyhawkgg
    Options
    You can do it, you got it right this time. Here you can clearly see where your food intake and exercise will be such a big help. It is working for me and my hubby as well. You need support there are all kinds here to help. Good luck to you skinny gal. :):happy:
  • Courtbel2011
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • dypab
    dypab Posts: 19
    Options
    This website is helping me stay on track and will hopefully help you too ! Good Luck !
  • Courtbel2011
    Options
    Well, there is not much to lose! (: I might as well give it my all before I give up! Thank you for the support!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    The biggest battle your going to have is in your head. You've won the first one by deciding today is the day!

Congratulations!

Now that your have your head wrapped around a goal, there are a lot of people here who are ready to assist in any way. Use the boards and ask questions!

Looking forward to seeing your future successes. :flowerforyou:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i am your height! Feel free to request me if you wish! :)
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hey girl!! so glad the site inspired you and that you decided today is the day! i just added you :)

you will do great... stick with it, the support is awesome and SO motivating. you CAN do this!!
  • BByrd2012
    BByrd2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you but twice your age. I just started this process on Sunday and am already loving it. We all need support!! So let's do this together. Good luck and I look forward to watching you succeed. I will add you. I need some friends on here too. :( LOL
  • Courtbel2011
    Options
    Thank you! I will post pictures of my progess! I will do it this time! Thank you everyone your comments are great!