OMG Workplace NSV!

Options
I just had an editor stop me in the break room and ask me if I was doing WW again. I lost 25 lbs on it while they were offering it here at work. But the last time they offered it they couldn't get enough people to sign up. Sooooo, kinda just let everything slide until I joined MFP this month. Now I am down 4 lbs and she said that whatever I was doing she could tell.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• kmfolkins
    Options
    Nice! It's comments like these that help you to stay motivated!
  • PrincessMonica22
    Options
    Congrats! I too have a workplce NSV today! My coworkers know that I am attempting to lose weight and today one of them commented, "I can tell you are losing weight!" ... hip hip hurraaaaah! I had to give her a hug!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yea!! That's awesome!! :-D
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Nice. Keep up the good work. I've been trying to get people at my workplace to do a fitness or weight loss challenge for the longest time and they haven't even budged. But so far I've already had 3 people asking me what i was doing and they could tell i was doing something..it's so nice to hear it from others
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!