so confused...

Options
So today, rather, last night I slept for like 4 hours and then this morning went out to breakfast with my boyfriend and had a reuban :noway: OMG! I'm so stressed out right now with finals and the prospect of moving out for the year! I'm scared and happy and nervous and all over the fricken place. To top it off I am on my period which this time makes me hungry all the time. AND I'm getting sick! :frown: WORDS OF WISDOM PLEASE!!!!! Badly needed! :sad:

Replies

• persian_dancer
    Options
    So today, rather, last night I slept for like 4 hours and then this morning went out to breakfast with my boyfriend and had a reuban :noway: OMG! I'm so stressed out right now with finals and the prospect of moving out for the year! I'm scared and happy and nervous and all over the fricken place. To top it off I am on my period which this time makes me hungry all the time. AND I'm getting sick! :frown: WORDS OF WISDOM PLEASE!!!!! Badly needed! :sad:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    this too shall pass.
    glad u had a happy time w/ you bf.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    1. Dont make excuses for bad eating behavior
    2. Fix any damage the best you can .get out and walk repair what you can
    3.Stress is a part of everyones life stay focused to reach your goals...stress isnt going anywhere and neither is the added weight unless you gain control.
    4.Your a rockstar 8lbs already dont let the sabootage bunnies ruin it for you this time!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

words of wisdom?

C H I L L O U T

focus
    simplify

having too many thoughts and worries creates stress
    prioritize your thoughts

Plan your work and work your plan
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Stop sleeping 4 hours a night.

THE worst thing you can do is not get enough sleep, for both studies, and for weight loss. Sleep is when the body does all the good work it does. You don't sleep, you stress more, you don't build muscle, you don't revive your mind, and you gain weight.

Adults need a minimum of 6 hours, but 8 hours is probably better.
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    thank you everyone!!!! It makes me feel better actually! I tried relaxing yesterday and I didn't go over my calories, I'm still sick today, but I don't feel like eating which I suppose is a good thing. Prioritize, good idea. Unfortunately when you stressed sometimes it's difficult to think about how to help yourself. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! :drinker:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Everbody struggles sometimes. Just start over again!