Fat Burners

Options
What do you guys think about thermogenics? Waste of money? I have a bottle of Cellucor D-4 Im about to take, but after that Im not buying it anymore. What say you?

Replies

• neekz0r
    neekz0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Most legal fat burners are wastes of money.
  • loftard1
    Options
    yes its a waste of money best way is the old fashion way diet excersise
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thats what I figured thanks
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    In my past I've tried a few. Anything that is sold as a dietary supplement since they stopped selling ephedrine is crap. That said look up EC stack or ECA Stack. I've been doing this for a month and began trying to break a plateau and have had success. I regularly log & track food & weight and stay pretty clean and have plotted the differences. If you don't eat right nothing will work. I'm not saying its healthy or a good idea but if your diet and exercise are in line it may work for you.

I'll likely catch flak for recommending this but just an FYI. Get everything else tightened up first.
  • neekz0r
    neekz0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In my past I've tried a few. Anything that is sold as a dietary supplement since they stopped selling ephedrine is crap. That said look up EC stack or ECA Stack. I've been doing this for a month and began trying to break a plateau and have had success. I regularly log & track food & weight and stay pretty clean and have plotted the differences. If you don't eat right nothing will work. I'm not saying its healthy or a good idea but if your diet and exercise are in line it may work for you.

I'll likely catch flak for recommending this but just an FYI. Get everything else tightened up first.

I deliberately avoided mentioning EC. There's a valid reason why it was banned.
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    " I'm not saying its healthy or a good idea but..."