Options
    Good morning:flowerforyou:

I ran 4 miles today.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    GOt my YogaX routine in this morning - maybe a run tonight.
  • mamiof3
    mamiof3 Posts: 39
    Options
    6 miles this morning! That's the farthest I've ever run!!
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options

Wow! That's great. I'm trying to get to that point. My highest so far is 4 miles. That is the best feeling afterwards when you succeed in pushing yourself a little further!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I am going to go running today and test to see where I am at in training for a 5k. I signed up for one in June and want to start the Couch to 5K Training! Now I just need to decide if I want to try out the high school track or run on the street.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Way to go mamiof3!!! You should feel very proud.

Another gorgeous day. I am running this evening. Just don't know how far/long yet. :tongue:
    It will be at least 4 miles though! :heart:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I ran 8 miles today.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Awesome job on running 6 miles. I remember the first time I did that. It was great. Now that you have done that, you have to keep pushing yourself to go farther. :wink:
  • mamiof3
    mamiof3 Posts: 39
    Options
    I know! It was a great feeling! And, I intend to keep pushing myself farther!! Thanks
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    week 4 day 3 done!! i am loving it! i can't believe how far i have come! i am scared for week 5... at the end i have to run 2 miles straight! ahhh! my goal is to do that this weekend! wish me luck!

way to go everyone - especially mamiof3!! 6 miles! i dream of that!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am going to go running today and test to see where I am at in training for a 5k. I signed up for one in June and want to start the Couch to 5K Training! Now I just need to decide if I want to try out the high school track or run on the street.

if you have never run before i suggest the track (and to get good new running shoes) because your legs aren't used to it and you may get shin splints (but the track and new shoes will help prevent that). i am just finished week 4 day 3 today!! you can do it!!!! smile smile smile
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing almost 10 miles yesterday and I am considering taking today off but as the day goes on the itch to run gets stronger so I think I will get 3 miles in just because. :happy:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Did 8 this afternoon... good solid run!

~Leash :heart:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I hit the weights this evening pretty hard and my hip is feeling funny. So I think I've decided to rest today....:ohwell:
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    My all time best 4 miles in 34:39 min.!!!!! I'm so excited for myself!!! I have now officially beat my hubby by more than a minute--- it feels great!!