Insanity Asylum

Options
Ok so for all of you that have done Asylum...Can you lose weight on this program?? I am starting on Monday with Day 1 so I decided to sample the workouts this week so I would mostly know the moves and I can get the most out of every workout during the 30 days. I have done Speed and Agility, Strength, and Back to Core so far and, while the videos are ridiculously hard and I can tell they will be extremely effective, there doesn't seem to be alot of cardio in them so I am worried about whether or not I will be able to lose weight doing them. I read the reviews for the plyo workout and they said its more of a strength workout than anything so it doesn't sound like that will have much cardio either. I have about 15 pounds I want to lose so even if I were to build muscle right now, you wouldn't be able to see great results through the extra fat that I have. I know that building muscle helps you lose weight in the long run because you build the muscle that burns the fat, but I am in a weightloss competition right now called the biggest loser where I am trying to lose the highest body weight percentage in the group. I was going to use Asylum to try to lose as much weight as possible so I am wondering if anybody has seen any weightloss while doing this or is it only for toning and muscle building purposes?? Should I wait until after the competition and I am closer to my goal weight to start in or do you think it will help give me the edge I need to win?