How many of you are in school?

Options
chu604
chu604 Posts: 353 Member
Hey everyone,

Just wondering who all on here is in school?? (high school, college, university etc..)

What courses are you taking? What school do you go to? How are you liking the courses you are taking?

Right now I am in school to become a Personal Trainer, tonight I have my second exam to finish my scope of support which is going to be Weight Training and once I pass this exam tonight I will be a certified Weight Trainer. Then I have about 5-6 months of school left before I am a fully certified Personal Trainer. I need 80% or higher to pass, this is the second exam which is a written exam. I had my Practicum exam two weeks ago and I received the highest mark in the class at 97%. I'm really looking forward to the rest of school. It sure is alot better when your actually interested in what you are learning!!

So how about you guys n gals?

P.S.
Check me out on FB : Like On Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miles-Athletics/290293051038581

Replies

• AJaySexton
    Options
    I am in the Criminal Justice degree program!
  • chu604
    Options

Thats cool, along time ago I wanted to do criminology
  • AJaySexton
    Options

Awesome! Major passion of mine :)
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im in Radiography(XRay) school! 5 more months! :)
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm at a community college in NC for this semester. I'm taking public speaking, elementary spanish, art appreciation, and western civilization. I'm going to a university in the fall, and I CANNOT wait. My classes are boring and way to easy, and there's just nothing to do on campus.
  • chu604
    Options
    I'm at a community college in NC for this semester. I'm taking public speaking, elementary spanish, art appreciation, and western civilization. I'm going to a university in the fall, and I CANNOT wait. My classes are boring and way to easy, and there's just nothing to do on campus.

Nice, ya my school is very small because its all dedicated to fitness courses.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am currently in Graduate school at The University of South Alabama and Ole Miss - studying Instructional Design and Education Certification.
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm at Georgia Perimeter College, a community college in Atlanta. I love literature! This semester I am taking Honors courses for American Lit II and American History II, basically after the Civil War. I am also taking Intermediate French, Statistics, and a Pilates/Yoga class. I feel stressed out! Three jobs and in between houses right now!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a bachelor's in nursing. This semester I'm taking physics and advanced med-surg nursing. I just got home from a rough clinical day.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in nursing school. 6 months to go til the little white cap is mine!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    doing an Honours BA in International Development Studies

courses include: international development, cultural anthropology, political science, economics, health studies, environmental science, human geography, etc

Love it! but this semester is totally insane - i have a bagillion essays!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I teach music at a parochial elementary school in Hawaii. I serve 400 students in a week. :) Wow! A personal trainer! Cool!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Child and Adolescent Development with a plan for subject matter preparation for grades K-8.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Done with my Bachelors in Nursing in May!!
  • chu604
    Options
    Wow theres some cool stuff out there!
    I eventually would like to either Manage or Own my own Gym one day.
    I think It would be awesome.
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options
    College freshman here. UNC School and i'm studying criminal justice. :)
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options

Thats my specialty. :) Its some pretty epic stuff. And in all fairness I wish I could be a personal trainer....def dont have the mindset for it. :/ so you go!!!
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I will be out of a job on October 1st of this year so I'm hoping to go back to school than. Haven't decided what for just yet!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm in grad school for nursing education (an accelerated program), and work full time as an RN! Healthy living is my third full-time pursuit! Hehe :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I go to school in Belfast, Northern Ireland and I'm having to start my Law Degree from scratch as I dropped out and if has to be completed start to finish within six years. So, first year for me.