10 pounds down in 6 weeks! Wooowhoo!!!!

Options
dimplzz
dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
I just can't believe it! I am in total awwee.... I am addicted to exercise! I need to work on eating more fruits and veggies but I am eating MUCH healthier than I used to. I even turned down birthday cake THREE times, yes THREE times in the last 3 weeks. I would have NEVER done that before! I am soo proud of myself. I can't wait to be back to my old self. I am hoping to be in the 160's by the end of the week.

I asked my husband if he could tell yet and guess what he said? "Your boobs are getting smaller!" typical..... :laugh:

I am going to take my measurements tonight and see how many inches I have lost. I just took them for the first time two weeks ago and am really regretting not taking them at the very beginning. Oh well.

Replies

• dimplzz
    Options
    I just can't believe it! I am in total awwee.... I am addicted to exercise! I need to work on eating more fruits and veggies but I am eating MUCH healthier than I used to. I even turned down birthday cake THREE times, yes THREE times in the last 3 weeks. I would have NEVER done that before! I am soo proud of myself. I can't wait to be back to my old self. I am hoping to be in the 160's by the end of the week.

I asked my husband if he could tell yet and guess what he said? "Your boobs are getting smaller!" typical..... :laugh:

I am going to take my measurements tonight and see how many inches I have lost. I just took them for the first time two weeks ago and am really regretting not taking them at the very beginning. Oh well.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Awesome! Give yourself an 'atta girl! :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That is just awesome. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep it up! I am addicted to exercise too. It helps me vent and gives me ME TIME! Which I need with 4 kiddos and hubby( who is like another kid!) My hubby says the same thing when I loose weight. He comments on the boobs and the butt. Must be their fav parts! MEN! lol:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dimplzz
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments! It makes me feel soo great! :love:
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Happy Snoopy Dance!

Well, done!:flowerforyou:
  • dimplzz
    Options
    I took my measurements this morning and WOW!!! I lost a total of 5 1/4 inches! That isn't including my arms either. (I forgot to measure those the first time) So in two weeks, I have lost at least 5.25 inches! WhoWOOOO!!! I just keep getting more impressed with myself. I LOVE this site and all the people! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the hard work
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work.....and keep posting the success. It's motivating!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!