30 Day Shred

Options
I did this 20 minute workout for the first time yesterday and WOW so sore today!! This is definately a wake up call to how out of shape I really am. Will continue doing this workout DVD at least 4-5 times a week and hopefully will get some good results.

Replies

• naughtynim
    Options
    Level one of the 30 day shred is one of the exercise videos i am doing at the moment. Really made me get a sweat on. It also made me realize how little muscle tone i have in my arms!!!
  • SmileyGirl4
    SmileyGirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    After 30 days on this program we shall have good muscle tone!!
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    Hey guys I got 30 day shred last week,on day 5 of level one and loving it. Sometimes I just wanna stop coz I feel sick but it is so satisfying to know you've done a proper workout if you don't have time to hit the gym. I've been gyming for the last month and doing this and I did my measurements again yesterday to find I'd lost 1" off my back and .5 off my waist and thighs...definitely gonna stick with it and see just how well I can do. What progress have you guys had so far?? :)
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just picked up the 30 day shred DVD last night. Planning on starting it today.
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    I realised this after I re-read the thread,dim moment lol. Some days I just think oh I can't be bothered but need to stat motivates and get on with it lol :)
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Good luck with the 30DS. I have the video at home and I want to start it soon. I have to find a way to fit it in as I'm already working out in the afternoons and a few evenings a week. Maybe I can do it in the AM if I get out of bed on time. That would be a nice jump start to the morning. Although getting up at 5 AM doesn't sound appealing.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have it too. It's a great workout!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I re-started the 30DS after I was sick for 2 weeks. I am on level 1 day 5 today and I am sore as heck now and can't wait for the results. I also will be starting back at the gym next week, so will combine it into my workout. Good luck ladies!!!
  • tcrout
    tcrout Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day Shred on Feb 18th. As of 2/28/12 I lost 4 total inches. (1 from hips, 1 from thighs, 1 from waist, 1 from bust). Did level 1 for 10 days and moved onto level 2. It is very different and hard, but I love it. Good luck on your journey :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did the 30ds in Dec and i lost no lbs but 1 inch off my waist, 2 off my belly and hips. I am cureently re doing it again and i am on day 16... no results this time around though :*(
  • Alethea_OnAMission
    Alethea_OnAMission Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well today I'll be joining you all on the 30 day shred journey. I started back in early Feb and completed 13 of 30 days. I kinda jumped ship but back at it today. Day 1 of 30 (level 1) GOOD LUCK TO U ALL!
  • joan2000
    joan2000 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm starting today, too. I'm a little nervous about it because I'm also doing the Couch to 5K program. I wonder if it's okay to do this while also running 3x per week?
  • ramseysmama
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds in a month a few years back doing the 30 DS. Love the video! I think I will start it tonight and do it again with you ladies. I am knew here, and I have 30 pounds of baby fat to lose!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Can this 30 Day Shred DVD be purchased in a store or is this one you have to order online? Thanks.
  • mommachelle03
    Options
    Hi - I'm doijng 30 DS as well. I'm going to try to do it every day. I started on Thurs 2/23 and did it Th, Sa and then every day this week. I'm counting the day 1 of 30 as Monday, so today was day 4.

I'm not sure when to move up to L2, because I don't feel like I've mastered some of the exercises in L1 (i.e. pushups). I wish I'd taken measurements last week, will take them today to have a better idea of progress. I already feel more fit and my clothes seem to fit better in the hips, so that is good! :)
  • mommachelle03
    Options
    I got mine at Target.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today. Wow! It's still a crazy hard workout! But it is so worth it! The inches I've lost in just 10 days is amazing! 1.5 off my arms, 0.5 off my thighs and 2 off my waist. No lbs thus far, but it will come in time, I know! It totally reshapes your body in 10 days, can't wait to see day 30!
  • gg9nerak
    gg9nerak Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just bought it...today will be the first day to use it...here goes!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Can this 30 Day Shred DVD be purchased in a store or is this one you have to order online? Thanks.

you can get it at future shop, walmart, pretty much anywhere...
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Just ordered my copy from Ebay today :smile: