Wanted for weightloss website - story of someone lost 30lb o

Options
I work in the entertainment marketing industry and am on an email list at work that hooks up people looking for info for media stories with people who can supply those people. Today someone is looking for some successful weight loss stories. I thought that it might be nice to give him some HEALTHY do it right stories and perhaps get a plug for the site. I have not lost 30# so I cannot do it myself, but here is his info if anyone wants to offer him their story:

12) Summary: Success in Shedding Pounds

Category: General

Name: Chris Delaney

Email: chris@skinnyscoopers.com

Title: Journalist/Founder

Media Outlet/Publication: Web/Skinny Scoopers

Anonymous? No

Specific Geographic Region? No

Region:

Deadline: 12:00 PM PACIFIC - May 1

Query:

"Looking for 3 people who have lost at least 30 pounds without
surgery. Must be willing to share details of your story along with
before & after photos."

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I work in the entertainment marketing industry and am on an email list at work that hooks up people looking for info for media stories with people who can supply those people. Today someone is looking for some successful weight loss stories. I thought that it might be nice to give him some HEALTHY do it right stories and perhaps get a plug for the site. I have not lost 30# so I cannot do it myself, but here is his info if anyone wants to offer him their story:

12) Summary: Success in Shedding Pounds

Category: General

Name: Chris Delaney

Email: chris@skinnyscoopers.com

Title: Journalist/Founder

Media Outlet/Publication: Web/Skinny Scoopers

Anonymous? No

Specific Geographic Region? No

Region:

Deadline: 12:00 PM PACIFIC - May 1

Query:

"Looking for 3 people who have lost at least 30 pounds without
    surgery. Must be willing to share details of your story along with
    before & after photos."
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Tami should do it- she is inspiring!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Tami should do it- she is inspiring!!

I agree
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    And Kerri...she looks amazing too!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Laura you should totally do this!! You have worked really hard and do I see 30!! LOST ON YOUR TICKER!! WTG!:flowerforyou: .....:glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura you should totally do this!! You have worked really hard and do I see 30!! LOST ON YOUR TICKER!! WTG!:flowerforyou: .....:glasses:

Mya, that is so sweet, I just might not sure. You should do it you hot little thing you. :smokin:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Mya, that is so sweet, I just might not sure. You should do it you hot little thing you. :smokin:
    I think you should do it too Laura you look amazing.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I think you should do it too Laura you look amazing.

thanks and so do you so you should do it too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.

yeah, I love to welcome people and?????? There is noting wrong with that, I find that when someone welcomed me that it was very encouraging and it made me want to get this weight off even more. So if I can help someone else then it is so worth it, that is why I am here to lose weight and help someone. :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well, Max can't do it.

Tami would be great for it! As would Spyguy, Nonibug...oh, there's so many people I'm thinking of right now!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome opportunity! My mom is always trying to convince me to do something like this, so maybe i'll go for it! I jsut need to get some proper pictures taken!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You were another one I thought of! Your before & afters are amazing! Go for it!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Max - I think perhaps you should stay out of the welcoming committee for now. Just sayin'. :flowerforyou: