"...In Five weeks you'd weigh 'x'"

Options
2»

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site for a couple of months. I'm losing weight slower than it predicts even though I'm always on target with cals/carbs/sodium/fat but I knew I'd have problems, I've never lost weight easily. I am still losing weight but it's just a lot slower. I wouldn't take the predictions seriously really they are there to encourage.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I have jotted the number down a few times, but like most people here, I also take one day a week and eat a few extra calories so my body doesn't think I am going to starve it. On those days, it's like "yikes!.. that's too much". So, I always look at it, but I don't take it seriously. In order for it to mean anything, you'd have to eat the same net calories every day, which just isn't practical. Besides, if you did that, you would be able to figure it out in your head and wouldn't need MFP to tell you.
  • mama2evanabby
    Options
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I wish there was an option such that at the end of the week it would average it out and say "If every week were like this week you'd be " X " in five weeks" instead of daily.
    It's the law of averages in the end.
    You always have the option not to close the Diary at the end of the day of course.