Laughing Cow Light

Options
OMG !!! I can't believe I have never bought this before or really even heard of it!
This is the best low cal/fat cheese I have ever had and will forever be on the shopping list from now on !!

Replies

• maryellen8301
    maryellen8301 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    totally agree.. i use it like butter
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!!!
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Love it too :)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    mmm the best
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Where have you been hiding? it is the best, always on my shopping list.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It goes great with an onion and broccoli in soup. The recipe I use is 571 calories for the entire lot and will make up to 6 portions.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my most favorite easy recipe:
    2 hard boiled eggs, discard one of the yolks.
    2 wedges of blue cheese flavor Laughing Cow
    sprinkle of white pepper
    wheat sandwich thin

Discard one of the egg yolks, and place the eggs and one wedge in a bowl. Use a fork to mash together everything until it is egg salad. Sprinkle a dash of white pepper on top of it. Smear the other wedge onto your sandwich thin, like a condiment. Add the egg salad. NOM NOM A generous egg salad sandwich for just about 300 calories.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    it is so delish!! You can use it so many ways too!! But beware, one wedge has like 250mg of sodium, which is a bit high for such a small serving -- but I keep this stuff in my fridge!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I just bought a circle to go with my korean pear and I love it! and just enough fat to make you satisfied!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Chicken, cooked and shredded
    Buffalo or Red Hot sauce
    laughing cow Blue Cheese flavor

Mix and eat with crackers or celery. It's like a light version of wings with blue cheese. So good!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's AMAZING on steak!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes, agreed!!!! This stuff is amazing, love it!!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I used to buy Laughing Cow cheese wedges all the time. I recently tried the garlic herb (low cal) and it was not what I expected. It was like..watery or something. I'll stick with my mini brie rounds a little expensive and more calories, but I use them as a treat when I have extra calories to use. They are so cute, each individual round has it's own "brie rind" and they come wrapped in individual cups that keep them fresh and from getting squished.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The garlic & herb makes really good "alfredo" sauce for pasta too. Just mix it in with warm noodles a little cottagecheese/greek yogurt or some milk and it kinda melts. Soooo good :)

It's just good in general though :)
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love the light Swiss. It's amazing on crackers and sandwiches...Yes...I'm strange. I put it on sandwiches. Either way, I love it!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Right!!! I know I love them I heard people talking about them on here so I picked some up. Even my husband loves them. I use them like butter and condiments for sandwiches and at 35 cal you get a lot. I have also noticed that some stores do not sell all the flavors so I sometimes have to go to different stores to find them all. My favorite is the chipotle it is so yummy.
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    I put the on everything. EVERY.THING. Celery+bluecheese, is my fave!
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    mmm yumm!! Thanks for the meal/snack suggestions!!! I will be using this lots! :D
  • christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love too,, have it most days,, you can even get it in extra light,, it's a must have!!
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Team Laughing Cow Light all the way here ! :D