Introducing myself

trudieb
trudieb Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I started today - want to lose 2 stone (140 1bs). Hope I can do it.

Trudie

Replies

• trudieb
    trudieb Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,

I started today - want to lose 2 stone (140 1bs). Hope I can do it.

Trudie
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Hi i also need to lose 62 pounds. MFP is a great way to keep yourself motivated. 1 pound off 61 to go for me LOL.
    Good luck in your weight loss.

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • LindyLou59
    LindyLou59 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I'm new(ish) 2 weeks or so and I also want to lose about 3 stone (42lbs) I've tried every diet going (including some of the really disgusting ones!) and never been successful but I really think that this site is a godsend, there's always someone to share a story with or give you some support. I've lost 5lbs already so I'm about a third of the way to reaching my 10%. I've even dusted off my Wii Fit and done some running and some muscle training! Perhaps we should all stick together and support each other through?

Happy losing !

Lynne x
  • Trudie - you posted . . . good for you hun!! I've been lurking around here for weeks just using the food and exercise diaries but now you've taken the plunge I thought I'd join you. We'll do this together and hopefully get to our own personal goals without knocking ourselves out. :tongue:

I'm Alison btw, and I'm on my way to losing the extra 5 stone I've been lugging around with me for most of my adult life!! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.