12 Lbs gone and I'm not even hungry!!!

Options
I have lost 12 pounds and that's not even the best part lol I did it without feeling like my tummy was eating its self due to hunger. It just doesn't feel like I should be losing weight cause I'm not hungry. But like the old saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" I'm not looking I'm not looking lol. Just thought I would share :tongue:

Replies

• KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    I have lost 12 pounds and that's not even the best part lol I did it without feeling like my tummy was eating its self due to hunger. It just doesn't feel like I should be losing weight cause I'm not hungry. But like the old saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" I'm not looking I'm not looking lol. Just thought I would share :tongue:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Super job Butter girl. How long did it take you?
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    It's been two weeks since I started MFP I know 6 lbs a week is a lot but like I said I've been eating just eating better. Thanks for the kind words hun:flowerforyou:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This calorie thing is great isn't it?
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW thats a lot in two weeks! Good job. What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    I LOVE the calorie counter it sure does make things easier
  • KITTYKITTYBUTTER
    Options
    Right now the only thing I have time for is walking 2 miles 3 times a week.
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :drinker:

I've been doing MFP for three weeks now and I've lost 16 pounds. It is truely amazing how making the right choices (and the right portions) has such a dramatic effect. I also have a new found love for spinning and can't wait for class tomorrow night. I feel so good about myself!

Keep up the good work!
  • lexi1015
    lexi1015 Posts: 29
    Options
    great job keep up the good work!

51405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    :noway: that's incredible!! very impressed. I think I'd pass out if I lost that much that fast-- and good for you for finding what works to keep you feeling satisfied. my metaphorical hat off to you!

great job!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • PaintsWithCondiments
    Options
    Wow that's fabulous, congrats to you!

I'm loving this calorie counter thing so far as well - this whole site has simplified things and makes journaling fun again! I've always found it to be so tedious - I just pray I can keep it up, because as we all know it's pretty key to our success.

Keep on keepin' on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!