BAck on the losing end

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
of wt I mean and I Love it I forgot how good a runners high felt how yummy a turkey sandwich was and that tea actually has a wonderful taste sans the sweetners!!! I have my eyes set on the half marathon in sept and I wanna KILL the ten K later that month to YEA!!!!Im back in the game!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    of wt I mean and I Love it I forgot how good a runners high felt how yummy a turkey sandwich was and that tea actually has a wonderful taste sans the sweetners!!! I have my eyes set on the half marathon in sept and I wanna KILL the ten K later that month to YEA!!!!Im back in the game!!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bravo Woman! I'm in your corner and we are all cheering for you! Thanks for sharing...I love hearing from others, it keeps me motivated!
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    well done!!! and that is so great that you have some inspirational goals to work towards, in the past that's worked well for me-- I should do it again.

congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!