NSV!!

Options
Sometimes it's really depressing to see the scale move slowly, but if you're building muscle your shape will change faster than the numbers. I never really put much thought into that concept, but today I wore a shirt to work that was too tight over the summer and it was about two sizes too big!! After only losing 6lbs I had to pin in the sides two inches on each side. My first big NSV since joining, and it was so exciting! Proof that all those crunches and lunges and russian twists really ARE doing something. Yay!

Replies

• betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So true. My pants are falling off with just 7 pounds lost.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Congrats to you on the inches and the weight loss :smile:
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I like measuring, so that even when my weight remains stagnant I can see the changes.

One HUGE NSV for me is being able to find rings in stores... even when I was barely overweight I had really wide fingers. Now few of my old rings fit anymore (at least not the ring fingers) but it's way easier to find new ones!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!