Just a little Introduction!

Hi guys!

I just recently started a weight loss program to help lose a little weight and to feel healthy and energized! I do have a weight loss buddy but I was hoping to meet some new people on My Fitness Pal. I love the idea of having people on here 24 hours a day that I can look to for support and motivation!

I've never had my ideal body, but my weight was never a major issue until after my son was born. I had extreme morning sickness during my pregnancy and lost a lot of weight. After my son was born, and the morning sickness went away, I gained all of the weight back, plus some. I am very lucky in that I am young and healthy and so I feel like now is the time to lose this weight.

The program I have started is a strict low calorie, fat and carb program. The program also provides the appetite suppressant Phendimetrazine. My goal is to lose about 35 pounds, but that might change if I'm happy with my weight before I lose that amount. I started the program on Sunday, February 19 and I've already lost 9.8 pounds. Of course I'd love to wake up 20 pounds lighter, but I'm pretty happy with this number and I feel like I'm losing weight in a healthy way.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you!