Losing weight for summer!

Options
I am currently a size 20-22 depending on the jeans. I would love to be a size 18 by june. Is this possible? I dont want to crash diet and I dont want to be unhealthy about it. What are your opinions?

Replies

• sportyskylar
    Options
    Definitely possible. Just eat healthy and mix cardio with strength training. good luck
  • razindawn
    razindawn Posts: 24
    Options
    thanks! I am a member of the local YMCA and they have a gym. What are my best cardio workouts? Currently ive been doing 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0. Then 30 minutes on the stationary bike on the weight loss setting. Then usually 20 reps of weights for arms and 20 crunches. Is this a decent workout?
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    If you want to up your speed on the treadmill, try starting C25K. By summer time you'll be able to run a 5k! I've been doing it for about 4 weeks and can already run further than I thought I'd be able to!
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track. I definitely think you can lose the weight by summer!! I am also trying to drop at least 2 pant sizes by June. Good luck to you!!
  • razindawn
    razindawn Posts: 24
    Options
    Ok! Im always so scared of having a heart attack! LOL. Im afraid where im so big ill break the machine too! Its stupid i know!