how should I count this...

Options
The other night for dinner, I made a foil packet with vegetables. I forgot to measure or weigh the items so.....now I don't know how to calculate it! I have been eating the leftovers. Or should I not worry about it since was just veggies ( cauliflower, red pepper, mushrooms, onion and zuchinni) The only other ingredient I added was 2 tsp of parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp of olive oil. It made enough for about 4 or 5 serving. Help!!:huh:

Replies

• daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    The other night for dinner, I made a foil packet with vegetables. I forgot to measure or weigh the items so.....now I don't know how to calculate it! I have been eating the leftovers. Or should I not worry about it since was just veggies ( cauliflower, red pepper, mushrooms, onion and zuchinni) The only other ingredient I added was 2 tsp of parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp of olive oil. It made enough for about 4 or 5 serving. Help!!:huh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Estimate it. Was it 2 cups of peppers or just 1/2 a cup, etc... That's what I usually do, but that's just me.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php

I forgot to add that. Put in your estimated ingredients & the number of servings & you'll get your nutrition information. HTH!
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks, I was hoping someone would say don't worry about it! ha ha
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    just dont eat the foil and all will be fine
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    dang it, that's my favorite part. :grumble: You really ARE a buzz kill, Dave.

:wink: