40lbs in 6 months join me

Options
13»

Replies

• challengeaccepted
    Options
    so to make this effective, since this would be my first time managing a group, im gonna pick 10 people to form a small group. Then I'll use the site blog for everyone else to keep track of my group's progress and also tell you what we are doing. When I make the blog, you'll see it on my page either in my "about me " section or on the status thing..this way, NO ONE is left out :) So I'cant add anyone else to the closed group that i'll be making...BUT i'm VERY open to friends!!

I think you should allow everyone who answered this thread join the group. It's not that many people, I don't see how the blog will be more efficient than having everyone in the group. It sort of feels like you'd be excluding some people.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is 50 - 55 lbs by August but this is definitely a start b/c I need to be under 200 my July.

SW: 278
    MFP SW: 240
    CW: 231
    GW for August: 180
  • latoshia1
    latoshia1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey lady, I am down for that honey. Lets do it.
  • tina_fay
    tina_fay Posts: 30
    Options
    Yes! I have my 25th class reunion coming up in August and I need to be in shape by then!

SW 180
    CW 178 (as of this morning)
    GW 140 or 135 (for wiggle room)
  • wanaluzem
    wanaluzem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge! :-D
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    I am so impressed with how friendly and motivated you cheery bunch are,this is gonna be great.
    Detox starting on the 3rd defiinitely up for that :)
    Currently 154 pounds
    But want to be at 135-140 pounds by may if possible,so anything that'll help,count me in :)) x
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    down two pounds with a bus load more to go!!! We can do it!!!
  • Lathare06
    Lathare06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the challenge, sounds like the perfect motivation! Wouldn't mind having some friends on here to keep focused :)
    I'm 6' and 222, so this would get me down to my goal weight.
  • kpro2012
    kpro2012 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yeah!! I started my diet today - guess what...my goal weight - 40 lb.

Today: 200.2 lb - July 2012: 160 lb

...an amazing journey